CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

whO i am

WoW... suddenly realised that...
more and more ppl know who i am...

2day... after my son-in-law saw my blog...
he said he has some feel... has something to tell me...

he wrote many things to me...
i shed my tears when i read what he sent to me...
yes this is who i am...
you even know me more than others as u said something about my society...
fierce to them rite? but u know i'm not happy when i am scolding them...

i think even scouts don't know this>.< ann sis does know but not others~
it's happy to find ann sis as my "sister" at the last day of camporee trip^^
going to go to taylor's subang for a brand new environmoent of study...
looking forward to it :)


i possess true happiness now~
i'm satisfy with my life now~
how about you? ^^

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

sis,wish you goodluck and happy always in ur college life...^^