CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

constitution of PM5 (my class in Taylor's)

time flies..
i've been in college for 2 weeks...
as there are 2 ex-classmates of Yun YIng in our class..
so we get to know Chun Chee and Aik Zhuan...
Chun Chee is a very silly person.. just like me lol...
and accidentally i mentioned about qi chaul... guess what?
he knows qi chau haha!!! the world is so small man~
Aik Zhuan... his voice just like my scout p.m zhen yung..
everytime i heard his voice i thought zhen yung is behind me>.<
he is a smart person btw...
so in our gang... added 2 new members haha^^


later, man yang came to our class..
she was absent for 2 or 3 classes...
now we know she joined exchange student program for 1 year to Germany..
cool right?
so she was 1 year elder than us


no more longer there is a person called sue hern entered our class..
she was transferred from SAM...
guess what again?
she was the top scorer in Singapore... no doubt!!!
my gor just let me see news about her the day be4...
my gor asked me whether i met her too...
then the next day.. she was in my class!!! so amazing..
i was so exited you know!!! haha...
so she was one year younger than us...


there are 2 persons entered but also 1 person left..
he is Guo Liang...
he was transferred to SAM...
actually i was not so close to him..
bt since the day he left he misunderstood me as class rep
we were so exited when we met.. we were considered as so close now i think haha...

pened again...
becoz of ching yee.. i get to know chuan fu..
he is a handsome guy oso... but cannot let him know i'm praising him..
if not... he will be crazy haha...
he went to interview for student council...
he oways beg us to pray for him... for me... go to jiu huang ye..
for ching yee, go to kek lok si( hometown)


our lunch gang getting bigger and bigger...
really cool!!!
very fun!!!

0 comments: