CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

UNDANG class+1st time driving...

this morning i went to sit for undang class...
oh... this was terrible!!!
the 1st thing, they didnt tell us about the dressing code
so we wore in casual to attend the class...
in fact the person fetching me there( my mum's malay fren who is now a driving teacher)
asked my friend, sapo to change her slipper in my house...

but... when we have reached there...
all malays>.<>.<
so embarrassing...

later... the air cond is more terrible...
they were all wearing long sleeve of course they feel nothing..
but actually the air cond was very cool!!! haha^^
and in fact, the malay girl sitting beside me felt cold too...
when we asked a malay guy to increse the temperature of the air cond...
we thought he purposely told teacher," ada yang sejuk, cik"
and he looked at us... followed by others looking at us...
oh... my gosh!!!

but my sapo was optimistic enough to make me felt less embarrassing^.^
overall we were still happy rite?
who asked this is the cheapest centre my parents can find... RM825 included P liscence
the most important thing is the teacher will be a woman (my mum's fren) hehe

after my class, my dad bought me to 九皇爷 there to learn driving
SSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhh...
haha... keep on turning in the temple... quite weird actually...
and also quite scary... i kept on sweating lol
what a cool experience!!!

3 comments:

szean56 said...

haha...
so funny...
so next time can fetch me 2 go gai gai lo?
hehe...

~rou~

.Daniel. said...

hahaa.....i see all chinese frens there. hahahahaha....and i wear jeans and had lunch wit a lenglui.....hahahahahaha....

ninigirl said...

ai zhao...
ceh... leng lui onli mah...
i have more leng lui n leng zhai frens than you hav... wakaka

so did you have your undang test?
can you pass the colour-blindness part?