CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

end of SPM... end of Chong Hwa life

I've found back this blog finally...
WoW... today is my last day for SPM examination...
I am so exited now..
3 weeks suffering..
that's enough!!!
i'm free now!!!^.^

i had my art exam in the morning...
this is what i've drawn...

Erm, actually not very nice huh?look very boring>.<
but... i hope that my dear teacher knew i have drawn this...

her favourite mangrove swamp!!!
there are pneumatophore, prop roots, butress roots!!!
this is after drawing the art for trial paper...

i discovered the way of drawing the movement of sea...
i felt quite exited as i improved my drawing...

since last time i used to draw about forest only>.

<at least for now, i have something to draw other than those scenery i used to draw!!!


haha... cute ketua pengawas...
he purposely showed me the brown envelope...
saying that my drawing is inside
both of them are very good!!! they allowed us to take photo after the art exam :D

i have done something crazy today too
i asked all of my classmates to sign my PE shirt...

it's my pleasure to have all of their signature and their wish...
but unfortunately.. i couldnt find all of my classmates...
but i will still try my best... to gather all of their signature...
so anyone realised that you haven sign for me... please give me a hand...
haha!!!


So fast, 5 years Chong Hwa life...
ended like this...
will you all remember me?
how long will you all remember me?
i will remember all of you !!! forever!!! Muacks!!!
must always keep in contact o!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ur drawing "SB" yeng!!!hope to see the real one rather than the photo...lolz...
Dun worry..."Chang Jia Nee" this name wont be forgotten in my mind...forever...
Ah mui, gambateh yo!!!
Muz be a successful doctor yo^^

ninigirl said...

jie...
successfull doctor is not easy to do...
but i will gambateh de!!!
piggy n i will find u yam cha de... dun worry^^

Anonymous said...

MUAHAHA I come here dao luan de...
ur drawing really very nice le...
but i havent inherit ur drawing skill..haiz...Surely is my papa no drawing potential ..then so m i..haha...graduate d still havent found a papa..really sad....how ar?!

Anonymous said...

bout ur drawing...
so nice la...
i like the water very much...
hehe...

bout ur clothes...
so creative la u...
bt...
no my signature thr...
haha...
no la...
juz kidding...

happy 4ever ya...
gd luck...

~rourou~

ninigirl said...

to my lui lui...
actually...
you hav no papa...
i drank the water in the pregnant island...XD
wakaka...

in fact... we din graduate...
we leave the skul.. muahaha...
where r u going to study after chong hwa?
maybe you can help yourself to find a "papa" for you...hehe