CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

everyday is a GREAT day!!! =D

nowadays... suddenly become so close to xiao mai..
in terms of chatting in msn lar...
coz i dont think he'll talk to me face to face lik dis=.="
he shared something to me...
it's written by BJ Gallagher
so cool man!!! i wanna to share with all of you!!!

"Any day I'm verticalis a good day"...that's what I always say.
If you ask me,"How are you?"
I'll answer, "GREAT!"because in saying so,I make it so.
When Life gives me dark clouds and rain,


I appreciate the moisturethat brings a soft curl to my hair.
When Life gives me sunshine,

I gratefully turn my face upto feel its warmth on my cheeks.

When Life brings fog,
I hug my sweater around meand give thanks for the cool shroud of mysterythat makes the familiar seem different and intriguing.

When Life brings snow,
I dash outside to catch the first flakes on my tongue,relishing the icy miracle that is a snowflake.

Life's events and experiencesare like the weather
-they come and go,no matter what my preference.

So, what the heck?!I might as well decide to enjoy them.
For indeed,there IS a time for every purposeunder Heaven.
And each season brings its own unique blessings.

1 comments:

.Daniel. said...

bla...life is a hot dog.